Lime Handling System
A Lime Handling system is a process by which Limes in any form of material are transferred or injected using a gas flow as the conveying medium from one or more sources to one or more destinations. Lime handling equipment designed to transport your materials within your process.
Lime Handling Systems include an air source, an in feed device, a conveying line, and a receiver and dust filtration. Pneumatic Conveyor is characterized by pressure or vacuum systems and uses either a dilute phase or dense phase technology to transport material.
Every Lime Handling system makes use of pipes or ducts called transportation lines that carry mixture of materials and a stream of air. These materials can be transported conveniently to various destinations by means of a stream of high velocity air through pipe lines. Products are moved through various tubes via air pressure, allowing for extra vertical versatility.
How It Works:
- The Lime Handling always requires a pressure difference between the beginning and the end of the pipeline. To overcome this pressure difference, conveying blowers or compressors are used.
- The height of the pressure difference to be applied depends not only on the length and layout of the conveying line but also on the concentration of the bulk material in the conveying line – the loading.
- The pneumatic conveying methods can be distinguished in terms of their loading in lean phase, strand phase and dense phase conveying.
- One differentiates between suction and pressure conveying systems and the combined suction pressure conveying systems.
Technical Features To Showcase
Following major components for Lime Handling System are used:
- Pressure blowers & Vacuum pumps
- Rotary Airlock Valves
- Transfer Line including Piping, Elbows: Divert Valves
- Filter Receivers
- Cyclone Separators
- Dust Collectors
- Screw Conveyor/Belt Conveyor
- Paddle Mixture
- Control & Electrical Equipment
- Silos & Other Storage Vessels
Advantages of Lime Handling
- Simplicity of designing circuits that have several pick-up and unloading points
- High transport capacity
- Absence of dust dispersal in the environment
- Low maintenance costs
- Geometric flexibility of the conveyor system
|Capacity||Up to 500 TPH|
|MOC||MS/SS as per client’s Requirement/Application|
- TRIMECH has been leading specialist in the design and manufacture of quality robust Lime Handling System.
- Trimech provides High Quality products in Material handling/conveying system.
- We provide Lime Handling system of width range as per Customer’s requirements/specifications.
- Also, Capacity of Trimech make Lime Handling System is up to 500 TPH.
After Sales Service
- After sales service is very important term in any product selling to take care of and feed your valued customers after they buy your product.
- We will provide instant after sales services for clients, we will provide our service engineer to the site within 48 hours from the client’s intimation.
- We are providing free pre-installation services to the client before our system installation.
- At the time of installation or after successful commissioning, we are providing Operation and Maintenance manual for better understanding of working/maintenance of our system.
- User training is provided by our experts to propositions user is going to be handling the product.
- We will provide warrantee to our clients with free replacement or repairing of the system for any problem.
Would you like to speak to one of our Sales Executive over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.